Saturday, April 16, 2011

More progress pics..better? worse? no change?





I stumbled upon this first pic when clearing out my BlackBerry. It was taken almost exactly a month ago - March 19th. So, naturally, I had to take another to compare (see below). No major changes, but I think I am starting to look a bit more firm in my troublesome belly area.

I have a long road ahead to uncover those amazing abs that I can FEEL but just can't see yet...Well, I think I'm making progress.




March 19, 2011


















April 16, 2011

5 comments:

Workshy Joe said...

If your relative strength is improving, then you're headed in the right direction.

I remember seeing pics of one female fitness competitor on Martin Berkhans blog where the difference between the before and after pics was only 5 lbs.

In the before picture she had a flat abdomen, in the after picture her abs were ripped to shreds.

Ulfur said...

I can totally see progress in that picture, keep it up!

Haley said...

I see progress! Keep it up!

Lisa@The Nourishing Homemaker said...

Jenn, I can see a difference. Look especially right under your belly button. In the bottom pic you are almost flat there. In the top pic it's a little rounded. :) You are doing great!

Tanis said...

Most definitely, for sure, quite obvious progress! You're an inspiration:)

Search This Blog

Fierce Apparel

Text Ads

Mobile Ads

$value) { if (strpos($param, 'color_') === 0) { google_append_color($google_ad_url, $param); } else if (strpos($param, 'url') === 0) { $google_scheme = ($GLOBALS['google']['https'] == 'on') ? 'https://' : 'http://'; google_append_url($google_ad_url, $param, $google_scheme . $GLOBALS['google'][$param]); } else { google_append_globals($google_ad_url, $param); } } return $google_ad_url; } $google_ad_handle = @fopen(google_get_ad_url(), 'r'); if ($google_ad_handle) { while (!feof($google_ad_handle)) { echo fread($google_ad_handle, 8192); } fclose($google_ad_handle); } ?>