Monday, March 21, 2011

Moving is Really Hard Work!




Spent the weekend moving into my new apartment and MAN am I sore! The muscles in my neck, middle and upper back and thighs are especially tired and heavy today. I was going to shoot my weighted chins vid today for Martin, but it's going to have to wait at least one more day. I have to eat and rest before I'm going to take that on. I don't want to disappoint everyone who's rooting for me out there!

Hope you are all keeping to your programs and seeing results. I'm looking forward to another week of heavy training, heavy eating and lots of sleeping!

Stay tuned...I'll publish the video later this week.


1 comment:

Lisa@The Nourishing Homemaker said...

We're moving soon too. I'd put off the video too. Way too much going on to worry about that. We'll wait patiently :)

I'm loving IF. I was looking at my progress pics and I can't believe how much smaller my waist is. I haven't lost a lot of weight, but I'm definitely losing fat.

Hope you get everything settled and get some rest!

Search This Blog

Fierce Apparel

Text Ads

Mobile Ads

$value) { if (strpos($param, 'color_') === 0) { google_append_color($google_ad_url, $param); } else if (strpos($param, 'url') === 0) { $google_scheme = ($GLOBALS['google']['https'] == 'on') ? 'https://' : 'http://'; google_append_url($google_ad_url, $param, $google_scheme . $GLOBALS['google'][$param]); } else { google_append_globals($google_ad_url, $param); } } return $google_ad_url; } $google_ad_handle = @fopen(google_get_ad_url(), 'r'); if ($google_ad_handle) { while (!feof($google_ad_handle)) { echo fread($google_ad_handle, 8192); } fclose($google_ad_handle); } ?>