Here's my most recent leg workout
1. WARM-UP, 10 minutes on any cardio machine
2. WALKING LUNGES, 3 x 15 steps across the gym
(I do this with a 30 or 40 lb barbell on my shoulders, but you can use dumbells if you prefer).
3. SLED SQUATS, 3 x 15-18. I'm up to adding 50lbs to the sled, but I started out with no extra weight just two weeks ago.
4. SINGLE LEG LUNGES, 3 x 15, each leg
put one foot behind you on a bench to isolate your glutes and quads and and do single-leg lunges
5. SINGLE LEG PRESS, 3 x 15-18 each leg
6. BOX STEPS, Step up onto a 36" box and back down again = 1 rep. Do 2-3 sets of 15 for each leg.
Ride an exercise bike for 5 minutes or so to get the blood flowing through those muscles after your workout to clear out the lactic acid and don't forget to STRETCH!