Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Slow & Steady Wins the Race

While I have to admit that getting back into the swing of things after my week off in the Outer Banks wasn't easy, I can proudly say that I'm back on track. 

I've managed to keep a consistent routine and am beginning to see real results.

I've only lost a few pounds but, given my week of excess while I was away, I think that's a decent result for my first month.

On top of the looser pants problem I'm having now (a good problem to have I might add), I noticed during the last couple of workouts that all of my weights are increasing. I can bench press, squat, curl, pull, push and carry a noticeably heavier load than I could just a month ago. 

If that's not motivation to keep at it, I don't know what is.

I haven't transformed my body yet, but my goal is for long-term weight loss and fitness and I know that doesn't happen overnight without surgery. I'm confident that if I stay the course I will achieve - and maintain - my fitness goals.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Fierce Apparel

Text Ads

Mobile Ads

$value) { if (strpos($param, 'color_') === 0) { google_append_color($google_ad_url, $param); } else if (strpos($param, 'url') === 0) { $google_scheme = ($GLOBALS['google']['https'] == 'on') ? 'https://' : 'http://'; google_append_url($google_ad_url, $param, $google_scheme . $GLOBALS['google'][$param]); } else { google_append_globals($google_ad_url, $param); } } return $google_ad_url; } $google_ad_handle = @fopen(google_get_ad_url(), 'r'); if ($google_ad_handle) { while (!feof($google_ad_handle)) { echo fread($google_ad_handle, 8192); } fclose($google_ad_handle); } ?>