Recently I've been struggling with my motivation. I felt like I wasn't getting anywhere. My workouts stalled (poor diet, lack of discipline and no sleep). Then, today, I hopped on the scale to a solid 116.0 lbs (was literally 117.8 yesterday at the same time). I think the two pints of Guinness I had to celebrate St. Patty's with my girlfriend and the bar appetizers I shouldn't have eaten may have given me the "Whoosh" that Martin Berkhan speaks of. "By the way, a nice bonus after a night of drinking is that it effectively rids you of water retention. You may experience the "whoosh" effect, which I've talked about in my two-part series about water retention. That in itself can be motivating for folks who've been experiencing a plateau in their weight loss." In any event, I'm pleased at my results so far and look forward to seeing how I will look in another two months - just in time for Memorial Day at the Jersey Shore. Here the...
The blog that started the Fierce Fit Fearless Facebook revolution.


Comments
I'm basically doing the same type of program as you, and looking at your daily macronutrient breakdown I'm astonished to see that we're pretty much on the exact same level!
I'm blogging my experience at http://theprimalpantry.wordpress.com/, drop on by sometime! Let me know if you need any moral support or if you run into anything groundbreaking in your routine :)
Erin
I, of course, just decided to get the cheapest (but still high quality) form of BCAAs I could find, so I got these from Vitacost:
http://www.vitacost.com/NSI-BCAAs-Branched-Chain-Amino-Acids-5-000-mg-10-5-oz-Powder
It's actually fine now that I started taking it with a little lemon juice. I'm seeing a lot of bodybuilding forums where people are having the same problem downing the powder without some kind of juice.
Once I finish this container I will DEFINITELY be investing in Xtend BCAAs!