Recently I've been struggling with my motivation. I felt like I wasn't getting anywhere. My workouts stalled (poor diet, lack of discipline and no sleep). Then, today, I hopped on the scale to a solid 116.0 lbs (was literally 117.8 yesterday at the same time). I think the two pints of Guinness I had to celebrate St. Patty's with my girlfriend and the bar appetizers I shouldn't have eaten may have given me the "Whoosh" that Martin Berkhan speaks of. "By the way, a nice bonus after a night of drinking is that it effectively rids you of water retention. You may experience the "whoosh" effect, which I've talked about in my two-part series about water retention. That in itself can be motivating for folks who've been experiencing a plateau in their weight loss." In any event, I'm pleased at my results so far and look forward to seeing how I will look in another two months - just in time for Memorial Day at the Jersey Shore. Here the...
The blog that started the Fierce Fit Fearless Facebook revolution.


Comments
I put your Jan 15/11 pics up against these newest pics. Wow, wow, wow and hot hot hot.
You have made tremendous changes and your body is looking as sleek and sexy. Your husband is one luck guy.
All I can say is continue your journey and successes.
What are some strategies for doing chinups? I can't do a single one unassisted.
Which ON casein flavor are you using?
Thanks for finally having an LG blog for women.
TrailGrrl
ON Casein, Chocolate Supreme. I also just got one of the vanillas, but haven't tried it yet. Experimenting with Trutein also - mixed protein that's 40% whey, 40% casein, 20% egg protein.
Good Luck!